Sunday, October 21, 2018

Rose Croft, Brentwood - 22nd November 1972

Dear C. Your'e too quick for me! Keeping me on my toes eh? Very good ! Here we go! One, two, three, jump! No, I didn't see the silly picture of Charlie Chester marrying an 81 year old chinaman. No you haven't told me about heem, did he pong when he should have pinged? Ed seems to have called off his dragnet of the area in search of his disc, but better safe than sorry, that's what I always say! I don't want him to saw my ears off and poke a dead hedgehog down my throat now do I? Have you heard anything from Museli Brittania yet? Fancy going for a drink with Bob to cheer your friend up! Now that is silly! I've written a letter to Dave ( though against my better judgement ) and included the sentnce as requested. Please send my cut from eventual sale to the usual address. I like the drawing of the families! Ho Ho! here's one of the Crofters.
I've just got the new Captain Bee Fart LP, it's ever so good. He even does an impression of Percy Sludge on it! Did I tell you I also have an old LP of Elvis the Pelvis called "Golden Hits Vol. 2" from a charity shop in Romford for only 15p! It's got a great photo of him on the front in a gold lame zoot suit, gold shoes and a pink silk bow tie! Bill found some kippers in a dustbin whilst on a "swill hunt" with the evanjellicle pig man and so we are having kippers for tea everyday now! No kiddin' ! I'd better send this quick before you reply again! Yawn incredible, Flossie, Bossy and Bros ( Moth removers and pea circus owners )

No comments: