Thursday, October 18, 2018

Rose Croft, Brentwood - 25th may 1971

D &C, Dears, It's raining here - split splat! and the weathers not too good either. I'm listening to a nature programme now on the radio with noises supplied by kestrels, falcon and owls. They all sound like chickens to me! Talking of kestrels , we went to se "Kes" at Basildon Arts Centre last night - a really nice film. Went for a FREE Itaiano Comoncheroa Spaghettio Expensivo last night under the wing of Lynne's rich playboy brother in Brentwood ( no not Naples!) Very boring is all this pasta and stuff and filling! Lynne's brother's girlfriend was being rather rude to waiter, shouting out orders in French and Spanish. Luckily he was bio-logical and understood and gave us grins that could kill. This is how I write a letter R.S.V.P. I got a letter from Philip today who I thought had wasted away and living in West Indies or summat. But he is apparently living in a disused tin mine in Bingle-Bangle. Wingle wangled a day off today so I can study the rain and make lightening thumbnail sketches as they come down. Anyhoo I must be toodling off now and do some work, mein kanf! vot is dat? Bonus knockers mon enfants, Michael

No comments: