Friday, December 03, 2004

Happy 64th Birthday Bob Dylan!


Happy 64th Birthday Bob Dylan!
Originally uploaded by Ed Giecek.
Here's your chance to take part in a mail art project by sending something appropriate to Ed who will put it on the blog he's just started. You can find it here
I went into town again for a nice healthy walk and got the Animation book which was even cheaper than I imagined which was good.Also found Archie a video and a phone book(for writing phone numbers in) as the old one has fallen to bits. Hazel just phoned to say her lecture went o.k. despite the shakes and her tooth hasn't troubled her today.
Nice post from Roger- the pass along book that we are doing with Sylvia. It's looking good.Also another Xmas card - this time from Auntie Olwen. Must get Archie to design our card before it's too late and we have to use a generic one from the Pound Shop!

bobsing

9 comments:

Jonathan said...

Well, of course Archie makes a better card than the pound shop...

Wastedpapiers said...

He usually does but he has to be cajoled into doing it and it gets done at the very last minute. Ofcourse people are sending cards already (got two yesterday from early birds) so that pressure to get something done in time is always there.

Ed Giecek said...

Incidentally...... Bob'z reel birthday izz May 24th. Evereyone knew that, right??? Right!!

Dang... I only missed it by one day...

At any rate, thank'zZ michael, for posting the mailart call. Looking forward to lots of fun stuff for the birthday boy. --ed

Wastedpapiers said...

We all make misatkes Ed. I've just made one! I shall send you something tomorrow!

Wastedpapiers said...

We all make misatkes Ed. I've just made one! I shall send you something tomorrow!

Ed Giecek said...

Mistake'zZ??

Are you referring to the double post?

Are you referring to the double post?

Hay... Just saw the "first TV interview with Dylan in 20 years" on the USA program "60 Minutes" -- It wuz great!!!

Thank'zZ for helping to spread the word... I just saw that you submitted my mailart call to "EasyDream-Blogspot". --Thank you!

Wastedpapiers said...

It's case of "I'll scratch your blog if you'll scratch mine". Us bloggers must stick together! Glad the word is spreading. I made you a card for Dylan's birthday and will post today so look out for it soon!

sylviasometimes said...

Thanks for the heads up on Ed Giecek's
mailart call...got my Dylan piece out
to him today. Don't laugh at me if you
see it...I'm so green at this!

JESARCHIVES said...

keep it up . on the beach , on the web , and on paper . rock and roll ,