Sunday, March 18, 2007

Two Steps Forward One Step Back



Not another red nose but a postcard I sent to someone a few months back. I'd forgotten all about it but they uplaoded it to the Comic Relief group at Flickr which was a nice surprise.
The howling winds and hail of last night made my sleep very erratic so I was forced to take half a Tamazipan which I didnt really want to do. Thankfully I dropped off and had about 4 hours. The two previous nights have been better with no sleeping pill atall which made me feel a whole lot better.
Anyway, i see it as a minor blip and hopefully can get back to the usual 6 hours without too much a do.

Went to see Archies first piano lesson yesterday. Considering doing some myself. He did well considering he'd not done much keyboard before despite having a Casio thingy gathering dust in his bedroom since he was about 6 ! It will help his GCSE Music grades hopefully and he seems to enjoy it.

No comments: