Thursday, May 08, 2008

Summer Is A Comin' In


Just back from a walk to town and forwards. Very warm again - T shirt weather. I did some shopping and bought a small carton of orange juice for Archie's lunchbox. I would have bought more but they are heavy. Also got some smoked cod loin and parsly for tonight's dinner. I did'nt even know that cods had loins? Kedgeree I expect as Hazel has gone off the fish pie for some reason. It's probably quicker to do so I don't mind in this weather.
Also got two videos for 25p each - Billy Connolly in Ireland and a Jim Carrey film "Me, Myself and Irene" which I don't remember seeing ever.
Also an audio tape of the "Resturant At The End Of The Universe"- the follow up to "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy" by Douglas Adams.
Archie made thse two collages in his school book. I think they are great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those collages are awesome! I know where he gets his talent.

Anonymous said...

yum dinner sounds nice... can I join you? HzX

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks Angelica. I wish he would do more but he tends to be on the computer all the time.

Yum. Sorry anonymous - weve scoffed the lot!