Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Archie in local paper


Here's the newspaper clipping I mentioned. The photo of Archie doesnt look too bad and not atall like the one he described.
The article goes onto say how he's got 4 films into Exposures this year and he's been animating since he was 7. Surely not? I suppose it must be as he made some plasticine animations long before he got into Flash . How time flies!
I had to drop a DVD of a couple of his films off to the Guardian office today for possible inclusion on their website. I'll let you know if this happens.
I had to go for my two year eye exam and thankfully they haven't got any worse. I bought some bread and a couple of stocking fillery things. Walked home in the drizzle.
A nice Franco & OK Jazz CD in the post so will go and listen to that now.

No comments: