Sunday, June 05, 2005

Smalls on Sunday.


Smalls
Originally uploaded by wastedpapiers.
This is a compilation of some of Archie's smaller Flash animations with temporary soundtrack by yours truly. I expect Archie will want to make his own when he gets time. You can watch it HERE!
We managed to get to the boot sale at Witton Albion football ground car park this morning despite the inclement weather. Quite a few stalls surprisingly. I found a terrible PS2 game about spies for three quid and a couple of glue sticks. Also some story cassettes for Archie that he likes to listen to in cluding Three men In A Boat, and Just So Stories by Kipling. (Do you like Kipling? I don't know- I've never kippled.)
Hazel got some needles and a bottle opener in a leather pouch. Archie bought some plastic soldiers and a matchstick firing cannon. He's busy making a load of barracks for them in the garden.
Hazel is finishing off the grouting having bought another expensive bag of the stuff for nine quid.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Hey that's so creative!! I loved it!

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for your encouragement renegade and erin. Much appreciated as I still don't know what I'm doing half the time!

Jonathan said...

Brilliant, that... I have no idea how it's made. Perhaps we should come over for a tutorial... I'm afraid it won't be soon, though..

sylviasometimes said...

Oh, these are my morning wake-ups these days...sets the right mood as they have me laughing.
Hey Michael...J just bought me a new artist stamp book...French Canadian...it's fabulous. And...it's got some of your work in it! I'll probably post some soon. Ta!

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for the nice comments Syl and Jonathan. Some good tutorials at Freevlog - not sure of the URL. I expect renegade knows it.

Roger Stevens said...

When I was a boy I had a toy cannon that shot matchsticks. Archie's animations are fab - rumour has it he's making one for the Poetry Zone.

Glad to hear that Hazel's getting on with the grouting.

Wastedpapiers said...

Roger, I think you'll have to make your brief for the Poetry Zone simpler as Archie doesnt really understand what you want from his animations. maybe if you drew out a simple "story-board" he would be inspired by it?