Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What was it called again?


Fish Inspection ATC
Originally uploaded by wastedpapiers.
O dear, we've had the most awful 48 hours what with Archie getting the terrible Winter Vomiting Sickness and then Hazel and I getting it at the same time over Saturday night and most of Sunday. Hazel got it the worst, poor thing. Taking the anti-biotics saved me from the vomitting and squitters ( I can't spell diarrearrh!) We have been trying to eat dry arrowroot biscuits but even that seems a massive effort. Drinking gallons of water as it makes you very de-hydrated. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!
So, keeping Archie off school today to recover properly and I'm sure the school doesn't want an out-break of it!
Missed the car boot yesterday which was a blow. I was looking forward to it. I couldnt even find the energy to drag myself down the paper shop for the Sunday Times.
Hopefully we shall all be better by tomorrow.
Have been cheering ourselves up by watching The Incredibles on DVD.


Fish Faces  ATC
Another ATC collaged for the Collage Kids swapping group on Flickr.

7 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...

Sorry folks had to start agin due to nasty evil spammers invading.
Citrus, I just let blogger do all the work or else re-size at Flickr and cut and paste the smaller photo at the bottom. It goes where it likes. it would be nice to place it just so but I've not figured that bit out yet. You can try different flannels but they are called something else- templates. Nothing like flannels! Different templates give you different shapes for your photos and printed words. Its all a bit of a mystery to me!

Wastedpapiers said...

We are all feeling a lot better and eating - albeit rather tentatively. I had some cereal for lunch and fruit juice. Archie went to school and seemed to be o.k. Hazel is looking perkier and had a fakey bacon sarnie.
Hopefully back to our old selves by tomorrow.

swapatorium said...

So glad to hear you are all feeling better!

sylviasometimes said...

Whew! Glad you are over the worst of it! And what is faky bacon?

sylviasometimes said...

ARRRRGH! UNBELIEVEABLE...It's snowing!!!

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for your messages of support Angelica and Syl. Much appreciated. We actually feel a bit worse today if this is possible! I relapse of some kind that we didnt expect. I feel really very drained of energy- even the idea of sitting down to make some ATc's makes me visibly blanche!
I've been watching some old Beatles DVDs from the Anthology series that a beatle fan in Scotland sent me today.
Hazel has gone back to bed after eating a mashed banana - she couldnt face a proper lunch. i only had a bowl of cereal and some fruit juice. I guess the body takes time to get back to norman.

Wastedpapiers said...

Snow eh Syl. The whole world has gone mad it seems. Flakey bacon is that stuff that looks like rashers of bacon only oblong and made of soya. It has a remarkable smokey bacon taste so ideal for vegetarians who miss meat. It's a joke really and thats part of it's appeal I guess to a surrealist.