Saturday, September 29, 2018

Wonderbot, Brentwood - 12th Nov. 1972

Dear Madge Badge Cadge, When cats sick up balls of fur it's called catpelt. When dogs roll their bones in a ring it's called Marylebone. When it rains cats and dogs there's a growling wind. When I fly my coat I burn a goat. When all that was lost is won , Arsenal 2. Thank you my eager beavers and readers for letting me into your homes once more.This is my life! ( Eamonn Android Easy Listener ) Thank you for the wobbly banjo. Tales of British Rail No 1. To get to Brentwood today I had to get a train that looked remarkably like a bus and travel a strange route in the rain to Hockley station. There to get out of this train that looked like a bus and travelled on roads and get in a train that was a train . Very confusin'! Bill and Edd ARE convicts! Thank you again for the vouchers. I will except them as payment for piggish badgers. Bill has become ever so kind lately. Today on my return from sunny Southend I found a pile of books on my bed that he'd found down the dump - the lovely 1937 Film Star book and a 50's Pop Star annual, also a chimp book. Yours, Helga Chimile

No comments: