Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Week - More Boots


Another week has flown by. Two boot sales today- one at Weaverham and the other at Verdin Park. They were just queuing up to go into the High School as we arrived so I guesss they were a bit late starting. By the time we found a parking space the Q had trickled down and lots of the stalls had set up. I found a couple of DVD's one of which was Chumps At Oxford with Laurel & Hardy plus a few other shorts. Nice cleaned up copy - digitally enhanced with colour if you want it - I don't!
Hazel found a few old tatty packets of fuses, bulbs and nick-nacks for her blog.
Then to Verdin which was very quiet and no bargains atall. Hazel took Audrey later when she had woken up.
This is a collage for Scrapiteria - the latest theme being "Found". Most of my collage material is "found" in some way or other so quite an easy challenge. This old packaging from a bird feeder has been knocking around on my work table for a while now and so nice to be able to use it at long last.

4 comments:

Roger Stevens said...

They look like they've gone to seed to me.

Wastedpapiers said...

Your the first to make a commnet here for about 6 months Roger! I think i had my settings all wrong and have now changed them.
This is a bit seedy isn't it. At least it's not nuts.

Jonathan said...

I agree about the colour, Michael... best in black & white. Seems that you can accept a comment once again...

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks Jonathan for telling me about the comments situation. No idea how to retreive the other 59 comments still floating round in the Blogger void!