Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Going Bananas!


Going Bananas
Originally uploaded by wastedpapiers.
I thought I'd typed this out earlier but Blogger was playing up again so I guess it vanished into the ether. This collage is the CD cover art for a new comp. for the Exoticaring group on the theme of "banana songs".
Its too hot and muggy to think straight so please excuse any spilling mistakes and bad punktuation! Despite the heatwave we went to Crewe Flea market today for an hour or so. Audrey came too much to our surprise. I didn't find anything and spent most of the time trying to find shade and any cooling breeze that was about ( not much!). Hazel bought me a shavving brush with a wooden handle as my old plastic one is cracked and held together with sellotape. Audrey bought some sceenic postcards for her Mom. On the way back we took a detour to avoid the roadworks and found out way blocked by a train carriage on the back of an articulated lolly that had jack-knifed in the middle of the road. luckliy hazel was able to demonstrate her skills at three point turn in the new car.

No comments: