Sunday, April 17, 2022

Double Boot Sales

Some interesting finds at todays double boot sales at Vagrants and Weston near Crewe. Hazel found all the bargains. I searched high and low but didn't find anything I wanted. I probably have enough junk now (collectables I mean!) . Hazel found lots of cheap cotton spools, some for embroidery ( not that she's ever done any to my knowledge ) . A glass bottle, a knitting thingy, a tin train in a battered box for me ( Easter present ), plants, a blouse , a cushion ( in the wash ) amd various other nick nackery. The Weston boot sale was larger but not so many bargains. Nice sunny day for a rummage. Was careful to use hand gel just in case. In the afternoon we went over to Hazel's Mom and sisters for Easter present exchange and a chat. Nice chat with our boy on the phone. He was having a meal with his girlfreind and flatmate. It sounded very nice.

No comments: