Sunday, May 06, 2007

Over And Over Again



This gives you some idea of what a boot sale on a cloudy May day looks like though the sun did come out briefly whilst we were there. Found this film at YouTube as I hadn't time to take any photos or make my own. Its Soft Cell doing the background music. I didnt find much today despite looking through piles of old records. I got two old encyclopedias from the 30's with some nice colour plates that I will use for collage purposes. They are two badly damaged to keep whole and we have similar in better condition. Hazel got a pile of stuff - pins, needles, packets, a bowl from a cruise ship, a wooden stool etc. She went back later with her sisters and Mom. They got loads of knick-knacks. I suggested they join Knick-Knacks Anonymous as they have so many now theat they have no room for any more!

1 comment:

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello dear blogger!
I'm asking your kind support for my stamp proposal to national Portuguese Post Office contest! It's a collage aimed for kids!
All I need is your vote. Click to vote. Insert your email and press ENVIAR.Then validate the vote when you get an email. It may go to your spam box.(Hotmail does not work)Vote if you like, spread the word if you can!Thank you very much!

Click to vote!