Thursday, November 18, 2021

Walk Around Anderton And Marbury Garden Centre

Caught photographing Hazel through the greenhouse windows at the Garden Centre. The grumpy owner wanted to know what I was doing. I explained that I was taking a photo of my wife looking at some flowerpots. He looked rather perplexed at this answer but walked away. Later he was more friendly and went on how wonderful the winter flowering thinga-mebobs were and an effort maybe to dismiss the notion that I was some deviant taking surruptitious snaps of strange women through greenhouse windows! Nice walk around Anderton afterwards. Amazing colours of the trees and leaves. Lots of dog walkers and joggers etc. Not too muddy. We sat for a while looking at the River Weaver. Spotted a heron the other side in the reeds but realised it was only a plastic bag caught in some twigs!

No comments: