Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Fishing Ponds Walk





 Another walk down to the fishing ponds and Communal orchard yesterday.  The weather brightened up in the afternoon so we ventured out to stretch our limbs and breath some fresh air.  Quite busy down there for a change - lots of activity round the orchard as Transition make a new path from the entrance to the railway bridge.  Hope it's not going to be gravel.  Crucn! crucnh crunch!  Crump!  Saw three very large dragonflies. They flew off before I could get my camera out.  You'll just have to believe me!  Also a kingfisher that wasa flash of turquoise and was gone - so no picture there either!   Not a very good nature photographer am I.  Hazel always laughs when I'm fumbling for my camera and get snap of a rabbits white tuft vanishing into the distance!  Sometimes hardly that!

No comments: