Sunday, May 29, 2005

New blog started today.

I must be mad i know but had a dream about a new blog last night and felt I had to act upon it. Its a version of Curios Thing that mail art contacts will be firmiliar with. I produced 20 or so over the years in limited editions of 100, and sent them through the mailways in exchange for similar publications and mail art etc.
It will be slightly different ofcourse to fit in with the blogging medium and hopefully evolve as it goes along. Hoping also that the comments will be written in the same spirit as the blog itself - so feel free to join in!
You will find it in the links section under a slab of stilton.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Under a slab of stilton? I'm lost. I looked at all the links and none looked like what I should be looking for. Actually I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm looking for so can you give us another clue as to the whereabouts of the new blog.
I've been a reader of your blog, silent(my lips don't even move), for some time, finding your comments on Roger's blog to be just tongue in cheek enough to pique my curiosity and trailing you here, not stalking... trailing, I hope the difference makes you more comfortable. I always feel ill at ease coming by someone's blog without having been invited. Hope you don't mind. Cate