Thursday, April 01, 2021

Hazel Has Her 1st Vaccine Jab




 No photos of the Morrisons car park and "pharmacy" tents in which Hazel had her 1st. Astra Seneca jab yesterday but it wasn't very pretty!  Here's some shots from a recent walk over the  corn stubble and the local River Dane Orchard hedge etc.  Hazel said it didn't hurt a bit but last night had terrible shivery and flu like symptoms that a lot of people seem to have after their 1st vaccine jab.  I guess I was lucky just having a sore arm for a couple of days.  Some paracetamol seems to have done the trick though and her online tutorials are going ahead.  A bit cooler this morning after yesterdays  heatwave.  I walked down to the post office and on my way dropped off my prescription form into the window of the group practice. The dustbinmen have been up to their old tricks again and pushed next doors bin on it's side amonsgt some scattered detritus .  No Xmas box for them this year!

No comments: