Tuesday, January 26, 2021

More Doodles In Lockdown






 Going slightly ga ga in 3rd lockdown.  Waiting for vaccine call to turn up.  Some friends have had theirs already.  Too cold to go out . Frosty slippy pavements.  I don't want to fall over. Our old flat iron weight lifting challenge is going well . I have 40 lifts to beat but could only manage 35 yesterday. I need extra porridge!   Hazel was up to 32 I think.  TV highlights have been the excellent doc. about the blues boom in Chicago in the 60's on Sky Arts (Freeview 11 ) and David Copperfield on Blu-ray sent to us by old chums Dick and Cheryl.  Directed by Amando Eanucci ?  Full of great actors and choice moments.  I think we saw it at the cinema a couple of years ago. Also playing a great sci-fi game on PS4 called The Outer Worlds - zapping monsters and bad guys with ray guns - what fun!  Also the odd mail art send out and a collage or two and my day is pretty full.  I expect it to be very similar when lockdown ends!  

No comments: