Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Dream

Most dreams just vanish as I wake and as I blink and snuffle under the duvet they evaporate into the morning gloom. I did remember the end of this one today though which i will share with you. Set in a strange library come cavern ( hence the collage approximation ) it was about this bottle of old coins that I kept on a library shelf - the purpose of which was to save up and cash them in at some point. Anyway, I crawled into the library through a narrow rocky path - my head just fitted through. Discovered the bottle had been tampered with while I've been away ( in another dream maybe? ) and all the coins had gone - pilfered! The posh librarians - like something out of Hogwarts agreed the bottle was now empty and it should have had a chain on it ( what good would that do?) . I suggested the contents in future should go to charity. How kind of me! Then it was more crawling around caves and pot holes trying to find a way out. Most unfortunate!

No comments: