Friday, March 28, 2008

Tunnocks


Find more videos like this on OPEN Fluxus

Another animation using the Crazy Talk software. The collage was made from an old Tunnocks biscuit box and a pop corn bag from the cinema.
Very wet today. We braved the showers to go into town and do some shopping. Archie had gone off to his friend Jacks. They went swimming. Nice to see him get out of the house at last.
Nice clip on TV just now of news reader on radio having a giggling fit when telling of story of French inventor who made sooty paper images of sounds over hundred years ago - ten years before Edison's historic recording of "Mary Had A Little Lamb". Some clever boffins had managed to extract the sound of a lady reading "Clair de Lune" using computers. It sounded just like a bee trapped in a bottle!

5 comments:

Roger Stevens said...

I'm sorry, but you can't have my coils.

Wastedpapiers said...

Oh go on - you never seem to make full use of them!

Anonymous said...

will some boils do?

rob parrish said...

I just found your blog. I'll be stopping by in the future! I love collage! I got here via Scrapiteria.

Here is some work by a web-friend that you might like --
http://www.bullemhead.com/category/woodchuck

Here is some of my work you might like --

http://www.nexttoheaven.net

Cheers
Rob

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for the links Rob. I enjoyed the first few of Next To Heaven. I will have a look at the other one now.