Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fun & Games



The Timberwise chaps came today to rip out our mouldy skirting boards and squirt some gunk behind them and drill a few holes etc. which disrupted our quiet morning somewhat. Everything is covered in a fine layer of dust now and it took ages to put the book shelves back and try and remember where everything was. Typically ended up with a few books left over and no spaces! Now Archie is tidying his room and sorting out stuff for the charity shop to make way for all the xmas stuff.
crash bang!
There is a smell of plastic filler and sawn wood in the air. Hopefully now the damp will be banished from the corner behind the TV.. I painted the wall again to cover the mouldy mildew stains. Nice.
Above is a collage I made for a theme of "games" at Scrapiteria but too late I am. New theme of "Goddess" already stated it is. I seem to be turning into a Star Warts character I am.
Feel a bit in limbo in this period after New Years and before all the decorations and lights come down this weekend. Looking forward to everything being normal again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael, I'm finally checking in after many long hours and days of overtime. I'm tired! This campout is just the thing for me. Reminds me of my younger days - I'd be the one in the yellow robes over there, listening to the birdies.
cheers.

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for dropping by marcia.